Mary Sparrow

Monday, January 07, 2013

Happy New Year Everyone!.. 


I hope that you all had a wonderful and happy Holiday season. Finally, I have sent the kids off to school and getting settled back into the swing of things to have a hopefully.. very creative and productive 2013.

I have lots of new ideas of ways to paint your favorite four legged friends this year and am more than happy to take requests. As usual, I always welcome pictures of your babies as inspiration for dog paintings!

I want to share a portrait I did for Francesca Eastwood that she received over Christmas, it was a little departure from the traditional portraits I usually paint. And am excited to do more this way, the pictures really don't show how fun they are in person as it was 30x40"!.. so if you know of anyone that would like to make a statement  or just have a fun portrait of their loved one please pass along!


Off to paint! Keep an eye out for some new dog auctions!
Have a great week!
Mary (and Harry the westie.. and his two side kicks Daisy and Breaker the Bostons!)

Ps.. Don't forget to watch the Golden Globes this month .. Francesca is Miss Golden Globe 2013!)

No comments: