Mary Sparrow

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

As the World Series wraps up today.. I want to sneak in and share a portrait I recently completed.

Remember last summer when I went out to Hollywood? I had the privilege of meeting and photographing Actress Frances Fisher with her daughter Francesca Fisher Eastwood so that I could come home and paint their portrait with their two sweet dogs Batman and August. 

Hopefully very soon I will be able to make time in my schedule to get back out to California to deliver this portrait to her. I hope they will enjoy having the painting as much as I enjoyed painting it!

Francesca Eastwood, August, Batman and Frances Fisher

To see more about what is going on at www.hangingthemoon.com come to our website or find us on facebook!

Happy Tuesday!
Mary

No comments: