Mary Sparrow

Monday, August 20, 2012

AHH.. the life of busy busy busy!.. but oh so good and oh so exciting!
So many exciting things going on from my studio I'd love to share..

Last week I had an official unveiling of the Lutz-Yelton portrait in honor of
Ray Lutz, Lloyd Lutz and Paris Yelton. This 50x52" oil on linen portrait now hangs in the Gardner Webb University Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center.

It was quite a journey navigating through the old black and white photos from the 1960's to come up with suitable photo references to paint, but lots of fun. Below are images from the unveiling!
 

                          I feel like this particular mailing list is like my family in a way, many of you have been with me a very long time and have watched as my career has grown and expanded.. thank you for your years of following me..Most of you are dog lovers, and no.. I am not ever going to stop painting those! So THANK YOU!  xoxoxoxo

More news coming!!! 

Come visit us at www.hangingthemoon.com

No comments: