Mary Sparrow

Thursday, January 07, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy 2016 everyone!.

I want to take a moment to thank each and everyone of you for your continued support!

This year my goal is to paint MORE! It is my intention to learn how to let go of trying to do all..marketing, packing, shipping, social media.. and paint!

I have partnered with David Venne out of Virginia who will be doing my printing now, instead of only matte paper prints, he is able to provide you with quality prints in varying sizes on
watercolor paper, rolled canvas or  even needlepoint canvases for those of you talented with a needle!

My creative husband has created a store on my website and is working diligently to upload images into my website so that you can purchase these directly from there now :) For a variety of other options that same page takes you directly to the Fine Art America page with my artwork.

And of course, I am always available for commissioned portraits of your family or pet.

As I venture out this new year to broaden my portfolio, I'd love to hear from you as to what YOU would like to see added... any particular breeds? more horses? Still life?. Let me know and I'll do my best to please!

Looking forward to a great new year together!

Cheers!
Mary
www.marysparrow.com
www.facebook.com/hangingthemoon

For suggestions and requests email marysparrowfineart@gmail.com



No comments: