Mary Sparrow

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Airedale Blue

 I sifted through my westie references yesterday and thought.. wait!.. why in the world haven't I painted an airedale in so long?  I really can't answer, other than just distractions.  So I sat down and pulled an old one that I had actually painted a few years ago but cropped in different and went to town.

I put it up on our facebook page stating I would have it for auction soon, but people began to make offers... so I decided to skip the whole ebay thing at this point and just sell it to the highest "bidder" from private offers. To be fair, I figured I should send it out to this list since I know I have airdale fans on this list that may not be following our "Hanging the Moon" page on Facebook. (We'd love for you to come "Like" us!)  I have had a few "bids" so far and the current price is at $250- I will stop taking offers tomorrow evening at 7pm.

This painting was finished today, so it will take about 10 days or so to be ready to ship. It is 14x18" oil on mounted canvas Panel.


If you are interested.. send me your offer before 7pm Eastern tomorrow (JAN 11) to www.marysparrowfineart@gmail.com  or message me on facebook! 

thanks!

1 comment:

Karen Werner said...

Beautiful work and underpriced! Found it on Pinterest and glad I did.