Mary Sparrow

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

BIG little white dog. 




Ok, So you all know I am quite fond of dogs, and you all know I have an affinity toward these little white balls of personality, so when I was asked to paint this cropped in version of a dear little face I was so looking forward to getting started! What started as a mishap with a bad image upload on FINE Art America, (and it was totally my mistake, not theirs) turned into a large scale 30x40 oil on linen of little Zoe

It has become my favorite painting ever, and I enjoyed it so much I am going to offer, 40% off my regular commissioned prices to anyone that wants one of these close ups of their babies!

Just place your order before October 15th, especially if you want it before Christmas! I will work with you to get the best image for this sorts of close up portrait. .. Just say CLOSE UP! for discount.

Pricelist can be found at www.hangingthemoon.com or www.marysparrowsmith.net  For any other questions contact Me, Mary, at hangingthemoon@gmail.com


No comments: