Mary Sparrow

Monday, March 12, 2012

QUIRKY QUACK!!

Ok, so every now and then.. I just decide to do something off the wall.. 
Not too long ago I was walking along a bridge watching all these little ducks bobbing in and out of water, popping their little tail feathers up in the air. It was just such a fun and happy sight I decided to paint it.. and paint it BIG . It sits in my studio window and gets more attention than I ever imagined, and always pulls a smile out of people walking by. So I hope I'm bringing a little smile to those of you that only get to see via email. It is 36x48 inches on deep edge gallery wrapped canvas, so won't need a frame.... Will be selling it via ebay when done, but if someone has interest in it just let me know and I won't list it. marysparrowfineart@gmail.com 

Off to finish a Westie now... Happy Monday!

No comments: