Mary Sparrow

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas as they say, and I'm having a hard time keeping up!


As some of you know I had an accident over Thanksgiving that has had me out of commission since. Thank you to you all that have sent me well wishes, it is so nice to know that there are so many who care. 


You're patience and understanding on some of my shipping delays is much appreciated. You're packages will be on their way asap.


I'm slowly but surely on the mend, and determined today to get in the spirit and start decorating, shopping and finally PAINTING!


Last night I relisted a few paintings and do have a couple of new paintings I'll be listing in a day or two. 


Click here for current auctions and through this week I am offering 10% off any gift certificate. The certificates are good toward any auction, print, or commissioned painting of any kind.


Happy Holidays!


Mary


www.marysparrowsmith.net
www.hangingthemoon.com

No comments: