Mary Sparrow

Friday, October 28, 2011

On the Easel... 

As fate would have it, I've been blessed with the addition of two new little furry friends in my life and a breed that I haven't explored with paint yet.. two little Boston Terriers. 
I can't very well paint Harry all the time and leave them out now can I ?

So let your Boston lover friends know to be on the look out for new work of this breed.
This one is almost finished, so if anyone is interested in it before it is listed next week just let me know "here"

As always, I welcome any pictures of your dogs as inspiration for new paintings. I keep everything that is sent to me and continually pull from the pile, so you'll never know when you may recognize someone ;) Thank you for all of your support through the years, it is appreciated more than you know. 
Have a great weekend!

No comments: