Mary Sparrow

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hi Everyone!... Been busy squeezing auction paintings in with finishing up a few two legged kids :). This is little Julia, a beautiful little Russian girl, she is sure to break a few hearts later don't you think? ... If you or anyone you know is considering portraits of their children please pass my name along. 

I have relisted a couple of westie paintings on ebay, one of them actually sold several weeks back but I have not been able to contact the buyer. So after waiting, I decided it was best to put it back up. If the original bidder is on this list and still wants this painting let me know and I can end the auction if no one bids first!



NEW on the auction block is "Ball" for the corgi lovers, it is 6x12" oil on Linen, to start the bidding or click here

No comments: