Mary Sparrow

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Everyone!.. I hope you are all surviving the pollen and able to enjoy this beautiful spring weather! I just wanted to take a moment and tell you all on my mailing list how much I appreciate you all for following me and having an interest in my work. It is so amazingly wonderful to be able to do what you love for a living. Which brings me to two things..

As I sit here in my studio I realize it is in dire need of an overhaul, and to do that I'm going to have to pay for it, and to pay for it I am going to have to PAINT more!... and I have spring fever and am ready to go crazy! SO!!!!!.. If you like what I do, or have friends that might want portraits of their pets of children or even corporate portraits please pass my name along.. If you twitter.. tweet my site to your friends, (I'm msparrowsmith on twitter if you want to follow) or your facebook list I would be so appreciative.

Any of you that are affiliated with any rescues don't forget I am happy to give a percentage of any commissions they send my way back to the rescue.

ALSO!!.. I am about to start adding a few new breeds to my painting schedule. So rather than pick randomly one to start.. tell me what other dogs YOU on this list are crazy about besides my regular favorites!!..

Thank you again for all of your support... here I am from my little studio.. which will soon be transformed into a place to inspire me by the hour!... Have a great day!

Mary
www.marysparrowsmith.net

No comments: