Mary Sparrow

Thursday, May 17, 2007

"The Happy Little Corgi" Is painted on a
Deep Edge Gallery Wrapped canvas. It is ready to hang and a portion of the sale price will go to CORGIAID.
Place your Proxy Bid Early and help Corgi's in need HERE on Ebay.

And NO this below painting is NOT a dog! You aren't seeing things, I've just missed painting other subjects. I will continue to paint our furry little friends and can tell it is spring as I find myself with several children's portraits to paint, but I'm also finding the time to squeeze in a few small paintings of random subjects that just strike my fancy at the moment. I am currently listing these on Art By Us
Just as on Ebay, you can find any of my available listings by searching MSSMITH







"Artichoke"
5"x7" Oil On Gessoboard"
To Purchace CLICK HERE















No comments: